1. More disturbing reports about euthanasia and assisted suicide in Belgium: http://www.lifenews.com/2018/04/10/disturbing-report-finds-doctors-euthanizing-cancer-patients-without-their-consent/
2. One of our Black-Robed Platonic Guardian Rulers on the Court has decreed that Montana can’t bar non-doctors from doing abortions: http://www.ktvh.com/2018/04/judge-says-state-cant-enforce-law-that-bars-nurses-from-performing-abortions
3. The Governor’s cash grab at the expense of a Catholic health plan: https://www.empirecenter.org/publications/a-troubling-deal-on-fidelis/
4. New rules may give pro-lifers an exemption from the requirement to purchase an Affordable Care Act health plan: https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/abortion-objectors-may-get-a-pass-on-health-law-penalty/2018/04/09/35d0ebf4-3c48-11e8-955b-7d2e19b79966_story.html
5. An interesting article about the potential benefits to American politics if we could develop a movement of Christian Democracy: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/apr/07/christian-democracy-authoritarianism-trump Surprising to read this in the Guardian, but you never know.
6. In his monthly video, the Holy Father calls on economists to find ways to ensure that the economy serves the human person: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viwmJ8IKZgU