1. The NYS Senate Dems are again making noises about re-uniting, which could threaten to bring radical pro-abortion and gender ideology issues to the floor: https://www.politico.com/states/new-york/albany/story/2018/04/04/idc-reunifies-with-mainline-democrats-ending-years-of-division-in-the-senate-350639
2. Researchers publish a study on the successes in reversing the effects of abortion pills: http://www.lifenews.com/2018/04/04/peer-reviewed-study-proves-abortion-pill-can-be-reversed-and-babies-saved-from-abortion/
3. Interesting study of the attitudes of evangelicals and their level of support for the President: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2018/03/26/despite-porn-stars-and-playboy-models-white-evangelicals-arent-rejecting-trump-this-is-why/?utm_term=.86872e516068
4. The actual science (not the ideological version) continues to show that sexual orientation is changeable, not fixed at birth and immutable: http://thefederalist.com/2018/04/05/probably-think-sex-attraction-fixed-researchers-dont/
5. Meanwhile, some crazy parents are trying to raise their children without any sense of gender, based on something they read on Facebook: https://www.thecut.com/2018/04/theybies-gender-creative-parenting.html Through the Looking Glass into a land of madness and child abuse.