1. The continued importance of the Hyde Amendment in restricting federal funding for abortion, which puts it directly in the crosshairs for Dems: http://www.ncregister.com/daily-news/in-latest-clash-obamacare-blocked-from-further-funding-of-abortions
2. Another case may be heading to the Supreme Court on a statute that would compel pregnancy centers to promote abortion: https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/baltimore-seeks-us-supreme-court-review-of-abortion-ruling/2018/04/04/679d3af6-3807-11e8-af3c-2123715f78df_story.html?utm_term=.37eed21389c4
3. A court rules that the federal government must facilitate abortions for undocumented immigrants: https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/injunction-allows-abortion-for-undocumented-teens-49793
4. Bishop calls out heretic who is the chair of theology at a Catholic college: https://worcesterdiocese.org/news/statement-by-bishop-mcmanus-on-professor-liews-analysis and https://cardinalnewmansociety.org/report-card-bishop-mcmanus-chastises-holy-cross-defense-blasphemous-theologian/
5. On the 50th anniversary of the assassination of Martin Luther King, it’s worth re-reading his Letter from Birmingham Jail – one of the great moral and political documents of American history: https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2018/02/letter-from-birmingham-jail/552461/ Timely and challenging still.
6. More on MLK: http://www.archny.org/mlk