1. Thanks be to God, the budget was passed without the abortion expansion proposal: https://www.albanyupdate.com/new-york-finalizes-budget-without-abortion-expansion/ But the Governor insists that he will continue to press for it, so we cannot rest!
2. An op-ed on the Governor’s abortion proposal that focuses on the legalization of domestic violence against an unborn child: https://www.timesunion.com/local/article/Churchill-When-a-murder-isn-t-punished-like-one-12789417.php#photo-15305754
3. The glamorization of euthanasia (i.e., murder by request) in Canada highlights the inherent flaws of any legalization regime (e.g., doctor-shopping) and the insatiable hunger of the Death Cult: https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/joint-euthanasia-of-canadian-elderly-couple/
4. A look at the map shows that opposition to assisted suicide is still strong in the US: http://alexschadenberg.blogspot.ca/2018/03/opposition-to-assisted-suicide-is.html
5. Our attorney general’s inveterate hostility to freedom of conscience is on display again, this time in a lawsuit that seeks to strike down federal regs that protect medical professionals: https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/medical-conscience-bioethics-partisan-issue-developing/
6. Typical awful article in the Times about the abortion referendum in Ireland: https://www.getreligion.org/getreligion/2018/3/30/news-test-try-to-figure-out-what-new-york-times-thinks-about-abortion-vote-in-ireland
7. This is great – a custom in Italy where Mary runs to Jesus to greet him after the Resurrection: http://www.patheos.com/blogs/deaconsbench/2018/04/the-thrilling-easter-tradition-of-the-running-madonna/