1. A horrifying case from Poland of a baby who survived an abortion only to be left to die: http://theliberal.ie/a-national-abortion-debate-has-re-opened-in-poland-after-a-down-syndrome-baby-born-alive-during-an-abortion-dies-unaided-screaming-for-an-hour/ The Governor’s abortion bill would allow that to happen here.
2. But of course, the Newsletter of the Cult of Moloch, er, I mean the Times, just can’t get enough abortion, which it insists is a “safe, popular and common form of health care”: https://www.nationalreview.com/news/nyt-editorial-abortion-a-safe-popular-and-common-form-of-health-care/ 60+ million unborn children were unavailable for the poll on how popular abortion is.
3. Some encouraging poll results from Ireland show that momentum may be shifting towards protecting unborn children: http://www.lifenews.com/2018/03/26/poll-shows-irish-campaign-to-legalize-abortion-losing-ground/
4. The distance from legalizing assisted suicide to euthanasia is very, very short, as we can see in Canada already, where they’re allowing patients to qualify for physician-assisted suicide by declining food and water: https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/qualifying-for-euthanasia-by-self-starvation-in-canada/
5. The headline says it all: http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/380409-former-professional-clown-running-for-congress-in-south-carolina Truth is sometimes more parody than parody.
6. So many indulgences are offered during Holy Week and Easter: http://www.ncregister.com/blog/joseph-pronechen/holy-weeks-plenary-indulgences
7. I posted the text of a presentation I gave last week at Albany Law School on the legal case against assisted suicide: http://www.archny.org/news/the-case-against-assisted-suicide