1. The Cardinal goes back to history to demonstrate how the Dems have abandoned Catholics: https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/cardinal-dolan-says-democrats-have-abandoned-catholics-77219
2. And as for the GOP, no Conscience Protection Act for doctors and half a billion dollars (that’s $500,000,000) for Planned Parenthood: https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/us-house-passes-spending-bill-which-continues-funding-planned-parenthood-28861 and http://www.usccb.org/news/2018/18-052.cfm
3. Politicians. Campaign promises. Ugh. http://babylonbee.com/news/republicans-clarify-that-by-defund-planned-parenthood-they-meant-give-them-500-million-every-year/
4. Following up on the Supreme Court arguments on the California pregnancy center persecution law – how California’s attorney misrepresented the facts during the argument, and the broader record of pro-abortion misrepresentation: https://www.nationalreview.com/bench-memos/did-california-misstate-the-facts-to-justice-ginsburg-in-nifla-v-becerra/
5. A group in Toronto is looking to open up a suicide clinic: https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/toronto/article-toronto-group-hopes-to-open-home-for-patients-seeking-assisted-death/ Once the door opens, this is where it will inevitably lead.
6. When religious adoption agencies decline to place children with same-sex couples, the forces of “tolerance” claim it hurts the children. But there’s no evidence of that at all: https://cruxnow.com/church-in-the-usa/2018/03/25/when-adoption-agencies-can-turn-away-gay-prospective-parents-what-happens-to-the-kids/
7. Can’t help it — “Stormy Weather” by Ella: