1. Another "personally opposed but…" Dem has won an election, David Mills explains why this is not good news for pro-lifers and the Dem party: https://www.humanlifereview.com/conor-lambs-election-is-not-good-news-for-life/
2. One of the last remaining pro-life Dems in the House won his primary despite massive opposition from the abortion industry, but it still bodes ill for pro-life Dems: https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/pro-life-democrat-lipinski-pulls-off-narrow-win-in-illinois-primary/
3. Recap of the oral argument in the Supreme Court on the California law that forces pregnancy centers to promote abortion: http://www.scotusblog.com/2018/03/argument-analysis-justices-skeptical-abortion-speech-law/ Encouraging. Please pray.
4. Kathryn Jean Lopez interviews Mary Eberstadt on how Humanae Vitae was prophetic about many of our contemporary problems: https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/03/humanae-vitae-catholic-teaching-social-justice/
5. If you want to see the oncoming demographic crisis brought on by the contraceptive mindset, look at this disturbing graphic and story from the Times: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/21/upshot/the-population-slowdown-in-the-outer-suburbs-of-the-east-and-midwest.html
6. So much for the Constitution’s War Powers Clause and international law on neutrality, we now have the royal prerogative for making war: http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/379392-senate-sides-with-trump-on-providing-saudi-military-support
7. The Church in Canada continues to resist the ideological pressure from their government to conform to contemporary sexual "orthodoxy": https://www.americamagazine.org/politics-society/2018/03/20/sorry-mr-trudeau-we-wont-just-check-box The same crisis is coming in New York, and soon.