1. American pro-life leaders show support for their Irish counterparts who are fighting the legalization of abortion on demand. https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/pro-life-leaders-deliver-letter-to-irish-prime-minister-choose-life-46612
2. Tomorrow is the Supreme Court argument on the free speech rights of pregnancy centers, here’s a preview: http://www.scotusblog.com/2018/03/argument-preview-justices-take-first-amendment-challenge-state-abortion-disclosure-laws/ Please pray for the great advocates from ADF who are defending life and freedom.
3. Another attack on religious liberty seeks to drive Catholic foster care agencies in Philadelphia out of business: https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/philly-catholic-social-services-hopes-to-continue-working-with-city-16652
4. The "war on opiods" has had the unintended consequence of creating shortages of pain medicines in hospitals, which could then affect our battle against assisted suicide by fostering a fear of untreatable pain: https://www.cato.org/blog/hospitalized-patients-are-civilian-casualties-governments-war-opioids
5. The gender ideology crowd must be getting desperate if they’re trying to look for support in the Bible: http://thefederalist.com/2018/03/19/bible-actually-teach-transgender-people/
6. The Babylon Bee hits another homer: http://babylonbee.com/news/ultrasound-shows-unborn-baby-holding-keep-your-laws-off-my-body-sign/
7. St. Patrick and St. Joseph, pray for us!