1. This is not a parody, but a tragedy. Georgetown University is giving an honor for “service to others” to pro-abortion stalwart Sen. Dick Durbin (D – Moloch): http://www.ncregister.com/blog/matthew-archbold/georgetown-honors-partial-birth-abortion-advocate This is the same Senator whose appalling pro-abortion voting record led his bishop to admonish him not to present himself for Communion.
2. The bishops are calling on us to contact Congress to support the Conscience Protection Act: https://cruxnow.com/church-in-the-usa/2018/03/10/bishops-urge-bipartisan-support-conscience-protection-act/ Here’s how: https://www.humanlifeaction.org/take-action?vvsrc=%2fcampaigns%2f49865%2frespond
3. An excellent explanation of what the federal courts are getting wrong about transgenderism and anti-discrimination law: http://thefederalist.com/2018/03/12/what-a-federal-court-got-wrong-on-transgender-discrimination-at-work/
4. When even the libertine left shares some of our doubts about hormonal contraception, then you know the power of the truth: https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/03/a-newsstand-convergence-on-the-pill/
5. Assisted suicide proponents really don’t care about conscience rights, but want to coerce doctors into participating: https://www.nationalreview.com/blog/corner/doctors-assisted-suicide-coercion-advocates-oppose-protections/
6. Boxing nuns. What more could you ask for? http://www.patheos.com/blogs/deaconsbench/2018/03/pow-watch-boxing-nuns-poland/ Too bad the habits stop them from throwing kicks.