1. The Supreme Court of Ireland essentially declares that unborn children have no rights that born people are bound to respect, and clears the way for a referendum so that voters can do the same: http://www.lifenews.com/2018/03/07/ireland-supreme-court-rules-unborn-children-have-no-legal-rights/ and https://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/landmark-ruling-clears-way-for-abortion-referendum-468014.html
2. $1.5 billion – that’s billion – paid by US taxpayers to Planned Parenthood, and millions more to Maria Stopes, an international abortion corporation: http://thefederalist.com/2018/03/08/taxpayers-paid-abortion-providers-billion-dollars/
3. As seen in a disturbing article and documentary that celebrate a joint assisted suicide, the pathology of the Culture of Death invariably goes from “tragic necessity we reluctantly accept” to “positive good we should encourage”: https://www.nationalreview.com/blog/corner/couple-assisted-suicide-celebrated-media/
4. And the Netherlands reports that there was an 8% rise in cases of euthanasia: http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2018/03/more-euthanasia-in-the-netherlands-nearly-all-cases-in-line-with-the-rules/ Since there is only self-reporting by doctors, there is no way of knowing the real number or how many abuses took place — including people who are euthanized without request.
5. Another college is trying to shut down a Christian student group, apparently because nobody at the school has read the 1st Amendment or cares about respecting religious diversity: http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2018/03/religious_constitutional_battl.html
6. An amazing story of an immigrant from South Sudan who escaped slavery to become an Olympic athlete and then joined the US Air Force: https://www.airforcetimes.com/news/your-air-force/2018/02/27/former-slave-and-two-time-olympian-becomes-an-airman/