1. They keep on saying there’s no slippery slope, but respected bioethicists keep pushing for euthanasia for children:
https://www.nationalreview.com/blog/corner/child-euthanasia-us-bioethicist-supports/ This is why we can never, ever give an inch.
2. Ryan Anderson debunks the notion of “sex reassignment” as emblematic of gender ideology madness: http://www.thepublicdiscourse.com/2018/03/21151/
3. At a UN human rights conference, the Holy See warns about rising hostility toward religion: https://cruxnow.com/vatican/2018/03/05/vatican-official-warns-u-n-hostility-toward-religion/
4. A new poll shows that Catholics are not convinced that the Church is doing enough for our persecuted brethren: https://cruxnow.com/news-analysis/2018/03/04/u-s-catholics-wonder-bishops-persecuted-christians/
5. After the Oscars honored the High Priestess of the Temple of Moloch, I guess unborn women don’t get to say “Me Too”: http://www.lifenews.com/2018/03/05/oscars-celebrates-abortion-honors-planned-parenthood-ceo-cecile-richards/
6. Today is the anniversary of the Dred Scott decision, with its infamous statement that black people “had no rights which the white man was bound to respect” (sounds similar to Roe v. Wade, no?): https://www.nationalreview.com/blog/bench-memos/this-day-in-liberal-judicial-activism-march-6/ It is also, curiously, the anniversary of the act of judicial misconduct that was the lower court ruling recognizing a right to assisted suicide, thankfully overruled by the Supreme Court. A day of judicial mischief.