1. I blogged on the contempt shown by assisted suicide advocates for limitations and patient protections: http://www.archny.org/news/no-limits-to-assisted-suicide
2. In Ontario, a court has ruled that doctors cannot decline to participate in assisted suicide/euthanasia: http://www.weeklystandard.com/obliged-to-kill/article/2011798 Coming to a state near you.
3. Behold the power of public witness for the gift of life, in the face of demonic opposition, at the Temple of Moloch, er, I mean the Planned Parenthood abortion clinic, in Manhattan: https://aleteia.org/2018/03/04/exclusive-photos-rosary-procession-in-ny-at-planned-parenthood-vigil-site/# Psalm 23 says it all.
4. Another attack on religious liberty from a supposedly enlightened nation – a ban on religious circumcision in Iceland: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/28/world/europe/circumcision-ban-iceland.html This is the country, you will recall, that bragged about its annihilation of children with Down Syndrome.
5. And a disturbing account of anti-Christian violence in super-liberal Sweden: https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/03/in-sweden-christian-fleeing-persecution-face-violence-all-over-again/
6. A new feast day for Mary! https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/memorial-of-mary-mother-of-the-church-added-to-liturgical-calendar-43501