1. The ground war against religious liberty continues, with attacks on the freedom of Catholic adoption agencies that wish to follow our beliefs about marriage and sexuality: http://m.ncregister.com/56002/d
2. The hospice movement is a key element to defending against euthanasia, and is being pressured by death advocates to fall in line: https://www.nationalreview.com/blog/corner/canadian-hospice-says-no-to-euthanasia/
3. Our Black-Robed Platonic Guardian Rulers on the Second Circuit Court of Appeals have decided that they have the power to amend statutes without consulting Congress, so they re-define “sex” to include “sexual orientation”: http://religionclause.blogspot.com/2018/02/2nd-circuit-en-banc-title-vii-covers.html Governing is so much easier when you don’t have to worry about democracy or law.
4. A Christian college wins a definitive victory against the zombie-like HHS Mandate: http://www.lifenews.com/2018/02/26/christian-college-wins-legal-battle-wont-be-forced-to-pay-for-abortion-pills/
5. If only the Babylon Bee were reporting real news: http://babylonbee.com/news/fed-deadly-violence-nation-demands-common-sense-abortion-control/
6. A measure of the man that Billy Graham was can be seen in his death: https://cruxnow.com/church-in-the-usa/2018/02/24/inmates-louisiana-prison-built-casket-billy-graham/