1. The Holy See calls on nations to stop detaining migrant children: https://cruxnow.com/global-church/2018/02/21/holy-see-u-n-end-detention-migrant-children/
2. Bishop Paprocki of Springfield, Illinois, actually knows what Canon 915 entails: https://www.dio.org/communications/press-releases/423-statement-from-bishop-paprocki-on-senate-failure-to-pass-pain-capable-unborn-childrens-act.html
3. Indiana legislature to parents concerned about transgender propaganda in kindergarten — sit down, shut up, we know best: http://thefederalist.com/2018/02/21/indiana-house-guts-informed-consent-bill-trans-ideology-public-schools/
4. From tolerance to acceptance to affirmation to preferential treatment: https://www.marketplace.org/2018/01/29/business/should-governments-give-lgbt-owned-businesses-leg-public-contracts
5. Did someone erase the War Powers Clause of Article One, Section Eight of the Constitution while I wasn’t watching? https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/22/us/politics/isis-syria-american-troops.html I wrote a blog about this abuse of power last year: http://blog.archny.org/steppingout/?p=3847
6. Billy Graham didn’t let death stop him from evangelizing: http://babylonbee.com/news/billy-graham-converts-thousands-christ-waiting-line-get-heaven/
7. Today is the real birthday of George Washington — thank you God for this great man!