1. New polls show some grounds for optimism for Irish pro-lifers defending their constitutional ban on abortion, but there is still much work to be done: https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/recent-polls-give-hope-to-irelands-pro-life-advocates-50422
2. Another British court orders a child’s life support be removed over the objections of his parents: https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/british-judge-allows-toddlers-life-support-switched-off-despite-parents-wishes-43175
3. Wesley Smith continues to call for regulation of the out-of-control biotech industry, which has now admitted mixing human and animal DNA: https://www.nationalreview.com/blog/corner/hybrid-sheep-human-embryos-show-need-for-biotech-regulation/
4. A Church agency is being sued for upholding the authentic nature of human sexuality: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2018/02/20/lesbian-couple-was-denied-chance-to-be-foster-parents-by-taxpayer-funded-charity-so-they-sued/?utm_term=.af62241c29ef A totally one-sided story that resembles a press release – they don’t bother to ask the Church agency for comment.
5. Peggy Noonan offers a trade a ban on assault weapons for a ban on late term abortions: https://tinyurl.com/y9abfzcc
6. A giant of American Christianity goes to eternal life with the Lord: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/21/obituaries/billy-graham-dead.html