1. A doctor in Belgium has blown the whistle on the endemic abuses that are happening and the cover-up by the commission that is supposed to be protecting patients: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/feb/16/death-of-dementia-patient-stirs-belgium-euthanasia/ Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
2. The number of marriages continues to drop: https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/young-us-adults-are-not-trying-the-knot-recent-study-shows-90886
3. Bermuda overturns by legislation a judicial decision creating same-sex “marriage”: http://www.catholicherald.co.uk/news/2018/02/16/uk-government-will-not-block-restoration-of-traditional-marriage-in-bermuda/
4. Striking photo essay about Ash Wednesday: https://www.npr.org/2018/02/14/585638036/on-streets-of-new-york-the-penitent-pause-for-a-portrait
5. The Babylon Bee once again nails the hypocrisy of the political classes when it comes to life issues: http://babylonbee.com/news/kamala-harris-makes-brief-appearance-gun-violence-protest-way-pro-abortion-rally/
6. I will never, never, ever again complain that it’s hard to get to church: http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-africa-43079345/ethiopian-cliff-church-gives-priest-daily-test-of-faith