1. Bishop Malone of Buffalo strongly denounces the Governor’s radical abortion expansion bill: http://buffalonews.com/2018/02/09/another-voice-oppose-law-allowing-late-term-abortions/
2. Bishop Scharfenberger of Albany strongly criticizes the Governor’s attempt to pillage the Catholic health insurance company: https://www.politico.com/states/new-york/city-hall/story/2018/02/12/bishop-assails-cuomos-health-care-proposal-249624
3. The forces resisting abortion legalization in Ireland continue to grow: http://www.lifenews.com/2018/02/13/massive-campaign-of-1000-pro-life-volunteers-will-work-to-stop-ireland-from-legalizing-abortion/
4. For a seminar for bishops on Amoris Laetitiae, one would have thought that theological orthodoxy would have been the minimum requirement for presenters: https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/cardinal-cupich-launches-amoris-laetitia-seminars-for-us-bishops-38684
5. So in the Ninth Circuit, there’s a newly-discovered right to commit adultery: http://reason.com/volokh/2018/02/12/ninth-circuit-adultery-is-constitutional Are you surprised that the Circuit includes California?
6. Truth stranger than fiction – Kansas election officials have decided that a dog cannot run for governor: http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/373599-kansas-officials-say-dog-cant-run-for-governor That clears the field for the cats.
7. The world has returned to its normal course – pitchers and catchers reported today.