1. As if there weren’t already enough abortions in California, their legislature is trying to turn college health clinics into pushers of abortion pills: https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2018/01/23/579106229/california-bill-would-mandate-on-campus-access-to-abortion-pills Note carefully – that’s not “emergency contraception”, it’s a chemical abortion.
2. An important victory for religious liberty and for the ability to accommodate both religious people and gay "marriage": http://www.nationalreview.com/bench-memos/456246/myrick-v-warren-religious-liberty-case
3. Another cake-maker has won a case defending her religious freedom: http://www.cnn.com/2018/02/08/us/wedding-cake-ruling-trnd/index.html?sr=fbCNN020818wedding-cake-ruling-trnd0958AMStoryLink
4. Gerard Bradley powerfully rebukes the University of Notre Dame over their surrender on contraception: http://www.thepublicdiscourse.com/2018/02/21044/
5. Birds of an ugly feather: http://www.lifenews.com/2018/02/09/porn-web-site-holds-fundraiser-to-support-planned-parenthood-abortion-biz/
6. When a celebrity suicide gets lots of attention, there are a lot of copycats: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2018/02/07/robin-williamss-suicide-was-followed-by-a-sharp-rise-in-copycat-deaths/ This is called "suicide contagion", and it’s a very real threat — yet another reason not to legalize assisted suicide.
7. Let’s hear it for our Pro Bikers for Life: http://www.lifenews.com/2018/02/09/bikers-for-life-to-pray-outside-planned-parenthood-abortion-clinic/