1. A surprising 49% of Millennials support a ban on late-term abortions: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2018/01/31/millennials-have-a-surprising-view-on-later-term-abortions/
2. The Cardinal’s latest column includes a statement against the Governor’s abortion expansion bill: http://www.cny.org/stories/bad-state-budget-news-touches-hopeful-events-with-sadness,16775?
3. The Times, and thus the liberal/progressive hive for which it is the oracle, continues to misunderstand freedom of conscience: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/455968/nyt-gets-religious-liberty-wrong
4. This is where technology and sin lead our world – a program that can steal your face and merge it into a porn movie: https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/how-this-app-could-steal-your-face-to-make-porn-72165
5. Planned Parenthood is casting a wide net for a successor to the High Priestess: http://babylonbee.com/news/internal-planned-parenthood-memo-listing-possible-successors-cecile-richards-leaked/
6. Great powerful pro-life video from France: https://www.ucatholic.com/blog/pro-life-video-every-person-needs-see-even-people-pro-choice/