1. The Senate killed the Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/abortion-ban-bill-fails-to-advance-in-the-senate/2018/01/29/98ad2c0e-0518-11e8-94e8-e8b8600ade23_story.html It’s good to put people on record so we know where they stand on infanticide.
2. These viable babies are “Dreamers” that virtually all of the Dem Senators don’t seem to care about: http://babylonbee.com/news/senate-democrats-refuse-grant-legal-status-children-dreaming-born/ (Once again, satire can have a ring of truth that is particularly clear)
3. The Cardinal’s response on behalf of USCCB: http://www.usccb.org/news/2018/18-022.cfm
4. A new study from Canada reveals that the tragedy of abortion runs in families – teens who have had multiple abortions are more likely to have moms who had multiple abortions: http://www.lifenews.com/2018/01/29/teen-girls-whose-mothers-had-abortions-are-more-likely-to-have-abortions-too/
5. The growth of pro-life medical centers in the DC area show a different way to do health care: https://cruxnow.com/church-in-the-usa/2018/01/30/pro-life-medical-centers-launch-consortium-womens-health-care/
6. Pressures on religious liberty continue in Australia, where clergy and religious may be forced to register as “agents of a foreign power”” http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/30/catholic-church-fearful-priests-nuns-will-have-register-vatican/