1. Assisted suicide advocates are still targeting New York and other key states, and the local medical societies are surrendering: https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/as-doctors-drop-opposition-aid-in-dying-advocates-target-next-battleground-states/2018/01/26/d24cef4c-0281-11e8-86b9-8908743c79dd_story.html We will never give up this fight.
2. The Holy Father strongly denounces the ideology behind euthanasia: https://cruxnow.com/vatican/2018/01/26/euthanasia-stems-reducing-life-efficiency-productivity-pope-says/
3. The High Priestess of the Temple of Moloch will reportedly retire, presumably to spend the rest of her life trying to wash the blood from her hands: https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/cecile-richards-expected-to-step-down-from-planned-parenthood/2018/01/24/7203a9b4-014b-11e8-bb03-722769454f82_story.html "Out, damned spot! Out, I say!"
4. Unsurprisingly, the more often a Catholic goes to Mass, the more he opposes abortion: http://www.ncregister.com/daily-news/which-us-catholics-oppose-abortion-a-look-at-recent-pew-data
5. The effort to overturn Ireland’s constitutional protection for unborn children is not just an attack on the unborn, but on the nature of law itself: https://www.firstthings.com/web-exclusives/2018/01/irelands-constitutional-crisis
6. Another lesson in the perpetual wisdom of Mark 8:36: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/455786/jerry-falwell-jr-beclowns-himself-again
7. Powerful testimony to faith by a victim of one of the worst serial sex offenders in American history: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2018/01/24/she-helped-bring-down-larry-nassar-at-his-sentencing-for-sex-crimes-she-spoke-about-her-faith/