1. It appears that the Senate will be taking up the Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act, although it is very unlikely that it will get the 60 votes needed to close debate: http://www.lifenews.com/2018/01/25/senate-will-vote-on-pro-life-bill-banning-late-term-abortions-after-20-weeks-next-week/
2. The Brave New World of human cloning has gotten closer and there still is no real regulation of cloning in America: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/455747/cloned-human-baby-closer-monkey-success
3. Abortion activists object to the use of pictures of children with Down Syndrome in defense of Ireland’s protection of unborn children: https://www.firstthings.com/web-exclusives/2018/01/looking-down-syndrome-in-the-face Why? “If their faces are hidden, and fear is allowed to fester, it will be easier to kill them.”
4. They also don’t want anyone to know if they approve of pre-natal surgery: http://www.weeklystandard.com/why-did-a-planned-parenthood-affiliate-delete-a-tweet-about-a-successful-prenatal-surgery/article/2011274
5. The threat of euthanasia to vulnerable people is highlighted by what’s happening in Holland, where they’re killing people with dementia: https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/how-many-botched-cases-would-it-take-to-end-euthanasia-of-the-vulnerable/2018/01/24/bf311400-0124-11e8-8acf-ad2991367d9d_story.html
6. Transgenderism is a mental health problem that is taking on the appearance of a Gnostic religion: http://www.thepublicdiscourse.com/2018/01/20547/
7. Geez, Germany again: https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/frankfurt-church-leader-supports-plan-for-same-sex-blessings-48052 Time for another Catholic Reformation.