1. Horror stories of forced and coerced abortions in South Africa: http://allafrica.com/stories/201801180115.html If they came to New York, our Governor’s abortion expansion proposal would prevent prosecution of these beasts.
2. Yes, virtually every House Dem voted in support of infanticide: http://thefederalist.com/2018/01/23/not-hyperbole-democrats-now-refuse-oppose-infanticide/ And our Governor’s abortion expansion proposal would legalize infanticide here in New York.
3. One of the regulators of euthanasia in Holland quits because of the expansion of killing to those with dementia: http://www.catholicherald.co.uk/news/2018/01/23/dutch-euthanasia-regulator-quits-over-dementia-killings/
4. The Holy Father’s prophetic message to the World Economic Forum called for them to focus on authentic values, families and human dignity: http://w2.vatican.va/content/francesco/en/messages/pont-messages/2018/documents/papa-francesco_20180112_messaggio-davos2018.html
5. Here’s the story told by an abortion survivor that her college didn’t want anyone to hear: https://www.adflegal.org/detailspages/blog-details/allianceedge/2017/05/02/how-my-college-tried-to-silence-my-pro-life-group
6. This is what happens when you tie your political fortunes to a person of bad moral character: https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/23/politics/tony-perkins-trump-affairs-mulligan/index.html We have it on good authority that this is a very bad idea — Mark 8:36.