1. My blog on Governor Abortion’s latest push to expand abortion: http://www.archny.org/news/new-yorks-insatiable-abortion-appetite
2. Take action to oppose abortion expansion: https://www.votervoice.net/NYSCATHOLIC/campaigns/49213/respond
3. Marches for Life in LA and Paris: https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/onelife-la-event-an-opportunity-to-celebrate-life-face-culture-of-death-40472 and https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/march-for-life-in-paris-draws-40000-despite-heavy-rain-97988
4. Mary Eberstadt on why the pro-life movement will continue to flourish, despite increased secularization: https://www.firstthings.com/web-exclusives/2018/01/why-the-pro-life-movement-will-live-long-and-prosper
5. The human cost of the end of temporary protected status for El Salvadorans: https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/01/temporary-protected-status-el-salvador-catholic-church/551087/
6. Politico is shocked, shocked that Christians are filling positions in HHS and carrying out the Administration’s policies to give greater respect to human life and religious liberty: https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/22/trump-religious-activists-hhs-351735 No doubt the same article ran when LGBTQWXYZ advocates took office in 2009. Right.
7. Apropos of recent scandalous headlines, I just couldn’t help myself: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezGHapF8-lY