1. The Cardinal’s powerful homily at the Basilica on the eve of the March for Life: http://cardinaldolan.org/index.php/national-prayer-vigil-for-life-2018-opening-mass-homily/
2. The White House released a fact sheet on their anti-abortion initiatives: https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/president-donald-j-trump-standing-sanctity-life/
3. The House passed the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act: https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/house-passes-protections-for-abortion-survivors-11194 No action is expected in the Senate.
4. Wesley Smith reminds us that the evils of eugenics have roots far deeper than Nazism: https://www.firstthings.com/web-exclusives/2018/01/the-deadly-legacy-of-eugenics
5. Belgian nurses are fleeing palliative care units that have become euthanasia clinics because they trained to be healers, not killers: http://www.catholicherald.co.uk/news/2018/01/18/palliative-care-nurses-quit-houses-of-euthanasia/
6. The Administration has filed a very unfortunate brief in the Supreme Court’s pregnancy center free speech case: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/455601/trump-administration-pro-life-free-speech-case-dangerous
7. Msgr. Pope reminds us that there are other casualties of legalized abortion and sexual immorality: http://blog.adw.org/2018/01/marching-life-acknowledging-died/