1. My blog on the March for Life: http://www.archny.org/news/the-abortion-resistance-continues See you in DC!
2. Please join our bishops and Catholics across the country in the 9 Days for Life “digital pilgrimage”: http://www.usccb.org/about/pro-life-activities/january-roe-events/nine-days-of-prayer-penance-and-pilgrimage.cfm
3. The President will address the March by live-stream: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2018/01/17/trump-to-address-fridays-march-for-life-via-satellite-heres-what-abortion-opponents-want/ and https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/17/trump-march-for-life-2018-343842
4. Very important and insightful analysis of the message Pope Francis was conveying to the diplomatic corps in his annual address, particularly his objection to the distortion of human rights to include new sexual ideologies: http://www.mondayvatican.com/vatican/why-did-pope-francis-criticized-the-1968-movement-in-his-speech-to-diplomats
5. A biased, poorly-designed, self-fulfilling (and taxpayer-funded) “study” of “transgender affirmation therapy” yields the only result that the ideologues wanted in the first place: www.thepublicdiscourse.com/2018/01/20844/ Junk science hurts children, who are not lab rats.