1. Greater conscience protection appears to be on the way for health care workers who don’t want to participate in abortions or “transgender” medical procedures based on religious or moral beliefs: https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/16/conscience-abortion-transgender-patients-health-care-289542
2. An overview of the crucial case before the Supreme Court regarding the free speech rights of pro-life pregnancy centers: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/455470/nifla-becerra-supreme-court-case-religious-freedom-free-speech
3. A woman is about to be euthanized in Holland solely because of psychiatric problems: http://www.lifenews.com/2018/01/16/doctors-will-euthanize-healthy-29-year-old-woman-because-she-is-mentally-disabled/ It’s coming.
4. More make-it-up-as-you-go-along lawmaking by an obscure committee (the “Inter-American Court of Human Rights”), which has decided that all nations in the Americas must recognize same-sex “marriage” and transgender rights even though those rights are nowhere in the relevant document: http://religionclause.blogspot.com/2018/01/inter-american-human-rights-court.html Interesting that this “court” has never been so enthusiastic about the provision that says “Every person [which is defined as “every human being”] has the right to recognition as a person before the law.”
5. A report by the Guttmacher Institute (the think tank for the Cult of Moloch) finds that the Affordable Care Act (and thus the HHS Mandate) had no effect on contraceptive use: https://www.guttmacher.org/news-release/2017/new-study-finds-little-change-patterns-us-contraceptive-use-2012-2015 So much for that “compelling government interest” touted by the prior Administration in court.