1. Canada has their own Doctor Death, who specializes in both abortion and euthanasia: http://www.lifenews.com/2018/01/10/doctor-secretly-euthanizes-nursing-home-patient-says-she-did-nothing-wrong-and-will-kill-again/
2. Normal doctors (i.e., those with consciences) report experiencing distress after helping someone commit suicide: https://www.mercatornet.com/careful/view/how-does-assisting-with-suicide-affect-physicians/20870
3. And no matter what assisted suicide advocates say, their alleged safeguards have built in loopholes that guarantee that the law will be much broader than advertised: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/11/diabetics-eligible-physician-assisted-suicide-oreg/
4. The NY State Task Force on Life and the Law has issued a report (with a powerful minority dissent) calling for the legalization of commercial surrogate parenting contracts: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/state-advisory-panel-seeks-ban-childbirth-surrogates-article-1.3749955?cid=bitly
5. Good grief, there really is something seriously wrong with priestly and episcopal theological formation in Germany: https://cruxnow.com/global-church/2018/01/11/german-bishop-urges-church-debate-blessing-sex-unions/
6. David French says some very important things about the addiction crisis, things that aren’t being said often and loudly enough: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/455369/american-life-expectancy-declined-again-elite-care-more-about-trump-tweets
7. The silly and vulgar-named pink hats from the Women’s March are being ditched because they’re apparently offensive to “transgender women”, who, er, shall we say, lack the qualifying equipment (or is that just a social construct?): https://tinyurl.com/y7vkp2d5 We live in a strange world.