1. The Speaker of the House will address the march for Life: https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/speaker-paul-ryan-will-headline-march-for-life-45163
2. The Senate is planning to take a vote on the Pain-Capable Unborn Chile Protection Act: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/senate-vote-on-20-week-abortion-ban-coming-this-month/article/2645321 Don’t get hopes up – it needs 60 votes to close debate and is unlikely to get them. Still, please contact our senators: https://www.humanlifeaction.org/action-alert/urge-senators-pass-pain-capable-unborn-child-protection-act
3. Connecticut will soon have a Chief Justice who, while he was a legislator, launched a direct attack on the freedom of the Church: https://cruxnow.com/uncategorized/2018/01/11/connecticut-chief-justice-nominee-accused-anti-catholic-bias/
4. Fascinating story about how a British political leader who is a Christian was pressured into denying truths of his faith: http://www.catholicherald.co.uk/news/2018/01/10/former-liberal-democrat-leader-i-regret-saying-gay-sex-isnt-a-sin/
5. School district pays transgender student $800K for the trauma of using the bathroom of her biological sex: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/10/us/transgender-wisconsin-school-lawsuit.html What are the chances that other institutions will hold firm against gender ideology nonsense, with that potential exposure?
6. This is where the pressures of gender ideology intolerance leads: http://babylonbee.com/news/two-genders-tortured-employee-forced-say-darkened-room-google-headquarters/ (Warning – Satire Alert!)