1. The Bishops lament the Administration’s “heartbreaking” decision to expel 200,000 Salvadorans and as many as 190,000 children who are US citizens: https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/us-bishops-end-of-protected-status-for-salvadorans-is-heartbreaking-35469 The statement: http://www.usccb.org/news/2018/18-004.cfm And during National Migration Week too.
2. The union of assisted suicide and organ donation is truly frightening: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/455186/canada-conjoining-euthanasiaorgan-donation
3. Assisted suicide advocates are not giving up in NY: http://blog.timesunion.com/capitol/archives/279757/aid-in-dying-supporters-make-plea-for-local-support/
4. The Supreme Court declines to hear a case that challenged Mississippi’s Conscience Protection Act: http://thehill.com/regulation/367891-supreme-court-refuses-to-hear-challenge-to-miss-lgbt-law
5. Nice profile of the pro-lifers who brave the elements to give witness at the Temple of Moloch in lower Manhatan: http://www.ncregister.com/daily-news/new-york-pro-lifers-counter-culture-of-death-at-margaret-sanger-center