1. A great man has entered eternal life: http://www.nyscatholic.org/2017/12/jj-hanson/ A beautiful witness to the dignity of human life, a loving father and husband. A hero.
2. An important win for religious liberty – FEMA has ended its discriminatory policy that denied disaster assistance to religious organizations: http://www.becketlaw.org/media/fema-ends-policy-discriminating-churches-synagogues/
3. A Virginia abortion clinic becomes a free pro-life women’s clinic: https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/social-issues/catholic-charities-turns-prince-williams-only-abortion-clinic-into-free-medical-facility/2017/12/31/a762370c-ea61-11e7-9f92-10a2203f6c8d_story.html?
4. The Temple of Moloch reports income of almost $1.5 billion and profits of almost $100 million – and killing over 320,000 children: http://www.lifenews.com/2018/01/02/new-report-planned-parenthood-abortion-business-makes-more-money-than-ever-before/
5. The rush to the Brave New World continues to accelerate: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/455045/here-come-artificial-sperm
6. As does the rush to the Weird New World: https://inews.co.uk/news/health/nhs-woman-transgender-nurse-smear-test/
7. The President declared this month to be National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month: https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/president-donald-j-trump-proclaims-january-2018-national-slavery-human-trafficking-prevention-month/ Bravo!