1. China’s population control policies continue to involve coercion to have abortions, with girl babies particularly targeted: http://www.lifenews.com/2017/12/21/forced-abortions-and-sex-selection-abortions-still-done-in-china-under-two-child-policy/
2. The short-term spending bill passed by Congress has funding for the Child Health Plus insurance program: https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/20/house-to-hold-government-shutdown-vote-thursday-311457?lo=ap_c1 But the delay had negative consequences: http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/366102-states-say-short-term-funding-not-enough-for-childrens-health
3. Wesley Smith on the growing threats in biotechnology, and the troubling indifference of our government: https://www.firstthings.com/web-exclusives/2017/12/trump-is-letting-scientists-play-god
4. Another federal court decides that the HHS Mandate must be reinstated: http://religionclause.blogspot.com/2017/12/another-court-enjoins-expanded.html
5. David Mills on the challenge of facing the attractive notion of “death with dignity”: https://www.humanlifereview.com/11885-2/
6. Kathy Gallagher shares her beautiful Christmas moment: http://www.evangelist.org/main.asp?SectionID=4&SubSectionID=36&ArticleID=26591
7. Have a Blessed Solemnity of the Nativity of the Lord!