1. The Governor puts the knife into Catholic schools, denying them fair reimbursement for services the state imposes on them: http://www.nyscatholic.org/2017/12/statement-on-veto-of-nonpublic-school-aid-bill/ They compel, Catholic parents and kids pay. Very progressive.
2. Great news – lots of abortion clinics closed nationwide: http://www.lifenews.com/2017/12/19/49-abortion-clinics-closed-in-2017-77-of-all-abortion-clinics-open-in-1991-have-shut-down/
3. I deplore the use of graphic abortion pictures, but it’s good to know that courts will still respect the right to display them since any content-based regulations will certainly be used against us: http://reason.com/volokh/2017/12/08/court-upholds-right-to-display-signs-dep
4. A good summary in plain language of the arguments against assisted suicide: http://www.thepublicdiscourse.com/2017/12/20298/
5. In their dreams, theological revisionists wish that this were true: http://babylonbee.com/news/new-gospel-fragment-reveals-part-jesus-affirmed-everybodys-sins/