1. Archbishop Kurtz, Chair of the USCCB Religious Liberty Committee, criticizes the court ruling that reinstates the HHS Mandate on religious non-profits: https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/bishop-reacts-to-injunction-against-religious-liberty-rules-27613
2. Legal battles continue over abortions for undocumented minors in immigration custody: http://www.scotusblog.com/2017/12/trump-administration-goes-justices-abortion-undocumented-teen/ and http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/18/politics/abortion-undocumented-immigrants/index.html
3. Mary Eberstadt on how the sexual revolution has become tantamount to a religion: https://www.firstthings.com/article/2018/01/the-zealous-faith-of-secularism It has become a cult, actually, as evidenced by the fanatical intolerance of the gender ideology inquisition: http://www.cbc.ca/news/opinion/transgender-kids-documentary-1.4453667 “Eppur si muove”.
4. Pro-life groups are advocating to extend the Hyde Amendment to a bill that would provide funding under the Affordable Care Act: http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/365576-anti-abortion-groups-press-for-change-to-obamacare-bills
5. It appears increasingly unlikely that Congress will give relief to the DACA recipients: https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/democrats-appear-to-have-lost-the-daca-fight-for-now/
6. The Administration is not keeping its promises to protect Christian refugees, which is in keeping with its overall disgraceful refugee policies: https://www.cato.org/blog/president-trump-breaking-promise-christian-refugees