1. A mother pens a scathing response to an article that wished her child to be dead because he has cystic fibrosis: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/454529/cystic-fibrosis-abortion-let-children-live The evil of eugenics lives on and is celebrated by the Culture of Death.
2. A fair and readable overview of an important free speech case before the Supreme Court relating to California’s pregnancy center mandatory disclosure law: http://www.scotusblog.com/2017/12/justices-take-first-amendment-challenge-state-abortion-disclosure-laws-plain-english/ After the clear split in the Court over the Cake Case, this case grows in importance.
3. A Christian student group pushes back against a university’s insistence that it allow a person to be a leader who rejects the group’s faith-based code of conduct on sexuality: http://www.becketlaw.org/media/university-iowa-kicks-christian-student-group-off-campus/
4. Two companies that sold human body parts have to disgorge profits and pay a fine: http://www.latimes.com/socal/daily-pilot/news/tn-dpt-me-fetal-tissue-20171208-story.html Planned Parenthood should be next.
5. Foreign money is being used illegally by Amnesty International to try to overturn Ireland’s constitutional protection of unborn children, and Amnesty defies the law: http://www.catholicherald.co.uk/news/2017/12/11/amnesty-international-ireland-refuses-to-pay-back-illegal-cash-linked-to-pro-abortion-campaign/
6. Our Lady of Guadalupe, pray for us!