1. My blog on what’s at stake in the Masterpiece Cakes case that was argued today in the Supreme Court: http://www.archny.org/news/whats-at-stake-in-the-cake-case
2. And Wesley Smith on the broader implications: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/454318/forced-bake-cake-today-assist-suicides-tomorrow
3. An initial analysis of the oral argument looks like there may be some hope for a good ruling: http://www.scotusblog.com/2017/12/argument-analysis-conservative-majority-leaning-toward-ruling-colorado-baker/
4. The Times reports on the latest survey that falls into the category of Further Proof of the Bleeding Obvious — men are different than women: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/05/upshot/men-women-gender-bias-poll.html What I wonder is, how did that get past the transphobia police?
5. Today is the anniversary of the ratification of the 21st Amendment. Cheers!