1. A crucial religious liberty case – the Masterpiece Cakes case – will be argued before the Supreme Court on Tuesday. Here are some previews of what’s going on: http://www.libertylawsite.org/2017/11/29/its-momentousness-is-baked-in-the-cake/ and http://www.scotusblog.com/2017/11/argument-preview-wedding-cakes-v-religious-beliefs/ Please pray!!
2. Sherif Gergis provides the best arguments in favor of the cake-maker: http://www.thepublicdiscourse.com/2017/11/20581/
3. Archbishop Lori on the state of religious liberty as the Supreme Court case looms: https://cruxnow.com/church-in-the-usa/2017/11/30/ahead-major-supreme-court-case-archbishop-lori-reflects-religious-freedom-implications/
4. On the impossible dilemma facing papal diplomacy in Burma/Myanmar: https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/11/the-pope-failed-in-burma/547052/
5. The deceptive “fact-check” of one of comments by a candidate’s wife about abortion is actually very revealing about the self-deception of pro-abortion folks: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/454145/kayla-moore-right-about-doug-jones-and-abortion Still no reason to support the loathsome candidate, but another useful illustration of how sin makes you stupid.
6. One of the last pro-life Dems in Congress is facing a potentially tough re-election challenge: http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/362459-dems-set-for-abortion-showdown-in-illinois Pro-life Dems are a seriously endangered species, and extinction would be a disaster.