1. If the Dems reunify in the State Senate, it will be very, very, very bad news for all the causes that we hold sacred – they are particularly committed to abortion expansion: http://blog.timesunion.com/capitol/archives/278980/democrats-in-senate-head-toward-unification/
2. There’s good news in the CDC report on the declining number of abortions: http://www.lifenews.com/2017/11/28/30-states-show-fewer-abortions-as-more-and-more-babies-are-saved-from-abortion/
3. What times we live in — a WaPo opinion writer actually wonders if society should reconsider elevating sexual activity to be the paramount value because of all the negative effects it’s had: https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/lets-rethink-sex/2017/11/26/d8546a86-d2d5-11e7-b62d-d9345ced896d_story.html All together now: Told You So!
4. Deconstructing the recent absurdly biased Times hit piece on Alliance Defending Freedom, which has the temerity to defend life and religious liberty: https://www.getreligion.org/getreligion/2017/11/27/the-new-york-times-does-its-religious-liberty-thing-with-zero-input-from-voices-in-middle
5. Irish people joined across their nation in praying the Rosary for the pro-life cause: https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/across-ireland-catholics-pray-rosary-to-strengthen-pro-life-cause-39849
6. Sometimes, satire is truthier than reality: http://babylonbee.com/news/senate-ethics-committee-called-order-dc-area-hooters/