1. Texas’s ban on dismemberment abortions is ruled unconstitutional: http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/23/health/texas-abortion-law-struck-down/index.html A body of law that fails to protect human beings from the cruel torture of vivisection – a practice once universally condemned as a crime against humanity — is uncivilized and unworthy of respect or obedience.
2. My blog on that awful ruling and its significance in light of the feast of Christ the King: http://www.archny.org/news/the-higher-law-and-our-true-king
3. Canadian doctors are abandoning suicidal patients who can be saved: http://www.nytimes.com/1982/11/15/style/out-of-death-a-zest-for-life.html Assisted suicide corrupts everything it touches and cannot be contained.
4. Kathryn Jean Lopez on the ongoing suffering of our Christian brethren in the Middle East: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/454058/jesus-christians-still-middle-east-despite-violence
5. A fascinating study of what happens when girls wear revealing clothing and submit themselves to self-objectification: https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/sax-sex/201711/who-is-distracted-girl-wearing-skintight-leggings All of which is to say that modesty is a good thing. Duh.
6. Viva Cristo Rey!