1. Irish pro-lifers are battling a rigged system as they try to defend their constitutional protection for unborn children: http://www.lifenews.com/2017/11/13/oireachtas-committee-evaluating-8th-amendment-is-a-sham-heres-how/ and http://prolifecampaign.ie/main/portfolio/detail/15-11-17-presentation-rogue-agency-brings-oireachtas-committee-new-level-farce-says-plc/
2. Cardinal Wuerl on the effort to silence voices of faith in the public square: http://www.realclearreligion.org/articles/2017/11/20/silencing_the_voices_of_faith_110180.html
3. And, not coincidentally, how the ACLU (and many others on the left who claim to defend civil rights) lost their way when it comes to religious freedom: http://thehill.com/opinion/civil-rights/360165-where-the-aclu-went-wrong-on-religious-freedom
4. The children’s health insurance program wasn’t the only pro-life initiative that Congress allowed to expire – a program that funds home visits to at-risk families and pregnant moms also died of inaction: http://www.statesmanjournal.com/story/news/2017/10/02/140-000-young-oregonians-affectcongress-fails-reauthorize-programs-more-than-140-000-young-oregonian/724487001/
5. Why is our nation supporting a manifestly illegal and cruel war in Yemen that is causing famine and epidemics, and killing thousands of innocent civilians: https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/middle-east/yemen-crisis-aid-agencies-urge-saudi-arabia-to-lift-blockade-1.3295724 and https://www.reuters.com/article/us-yemen-security-un/u-n-pleads-for-end-of-yemen-blockade-or-untold-thousands-will-die-idUSKBN1DG1TF and http://www.theamericanconservative.com/larison/who-would-support-an-indefensible-war/ Pro-life members of Congress? Hello?
6. The Holy Father’s homily for the World Day of the Poor: http://www.news.va/en/news/pope-francis-homily-for-world-day-of-the-poor
7. The chainsaw nun was honored by the Miami Heat basketball team: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/18/chainsaw-nun-who-helped-hurricane-irma-cleanup-honored-by-miami-heat.html Can’t get enough of chainsaw nuns. We need more vocations.