1. The thought police have racked up another victim, this time a teacher in the UK who is being disciplined for having "misgendered" a student — he had the nerve to call a girl a girl, regardless of her sadly deluded re-definition as a purported boy: http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-41966554
2. Ugly anti-human environmentalists discredit the cause of preserving our earthly inheritance, in order to promote the evil cause of coercive population control: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/453787/environmentalism-worsening-anti-human-infection
3. The Administration misses the legal deadline to issue a key report on international religious liberty: http://www.uscirf.gov/news-room/press-releases/state-department-fails-meet-deadline-cpc-designations
4. Fordham Law School continues to make it laughably easy to spot instances of their total cluelessness about what Catholic identity (and quality legal reasoning) really means: https://news.fordham.edu/law/supreme-court-justice-anthony-m-kennedy-receives-fordham-stein-prize/ Hard to believe, sad to see.
5. The Babylon Bee continues to be the gold standard for religious satire: http://babylonbee.com/news/poll-majority-of-evangelicals-would-support-satan-if-he-ran-as-republican-candidate/