1. My blog on gun violence: https://archny.org/news/guns-violence-and-the-gospel
2. Cardinal Dolan on where the devaluation of human life has brought us as a society: http://cardinaldolan.org/index.php/the-value-of-human-life/
3. A non-binding poll in Australia endorses the redefinition of marriage: http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/samesex-marriage-postal-survey-love-has-had-a-landslide-victory-as-yes-wins-20171113-gzkk7f.html Legislation is likely to follow.
4. Prof. Michael New debunks the claim that the current Administration’s policies will increase the abortion rate: http://www.lifenews.com/2017/11/15/abortion-activists-falsely-claim-president-donald-trumps-pro-life-policies-will-increase-abortions/
5. The FBI may be opening an investigation into the Temple of Moloch: https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/is-the-fbi-preparing-to-investigate-planned-parenthood-69268
6. Another crackpot lawsuit trying to get some court to recognize animals as persons: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/453752/elephants-sue-habeas-corpus. The sad thing is that all you need is to find one judge gullible enough to buy it.