1. Cardinal Wuerl issues a powerful pastoral letter condemning racism as incompatible with God’s will and with basic human dignity: http://adw.org/november-2017-pastoral-letter/ Add in that it’s false and irrational as well.
2. Pro-abortion thugs in the UK shout down pro-life advocates who were defending Ireland’s constitutional amendment protecting unborn children: http://www.catholicherald.co.uk/news/2017/11/02/oxford-student-officials-disrupt-pro-life-event/
3. The EU continues to try to silence pro-life dissenters: http://www.catholicherald.co.uk/commentandblogs/2017/11/01/could-the-eu-crack-down-on-pro-life-activism/
4. The clear effects of the encroaching Culture of Death – 10% of Canadian pediatricians have had conversations with parents of terminally ill children about euthanasia or assisted suicide, and half of the pediatricians think it should be legalized: https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/canadian-doctors-face-questions-over-assisted-suicide-euthanasia-for-minors-16395
5. The GOP tax bill contains a provision that would permit partisan politics by religious organizations: http://religionclause.blogspot.com/2017/11/republican-tax-bill-would-end-johnson.html Here’s an old blog of mine explaining why I think that’s a terrible idea: http://blog.archny.org/steppingout/?p=3827
6. The bill would also eliminate the adoption tax credit: https://www.axios.com/heres-whats-in-the-gop-tax-plan-2505430314.html Pro-life party? Hello?