1. The Supreme Court is considering whether to take an important religious liberty/free speech case arising from a California law that compels pro-abortion advertisements from pregnancy centers: http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-court-abortion-california-201710-story.html
2. Sadly, Justice Ginsburg says that she’ll hold on to her lifetime appointment as a Black-Robed Platonic Guardian Ruler from the Bench, er, I mean her Supreme Court seat, as long as possible: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/357657-ginsburg-ill-be-a-scotus-justice-for-as-long-as-i-can The Jeremy Bentham solution may be an option: http://www.slate.com/blogs/atlas_obscura/2013/10/23/jeremy_bentham_died_in_1850_but_he_s_still_sitting_in_a_hallway_at_this.html
3. Wesley Smith on the modern consumerist and eugenic mentality behind assisted reproductive technologies: https://www.firstthings.com/web-exclusives/2017/10/a-right-to-the-baby-we-want
4. From an unlikely source, a perceptive article about why young women are turning away from hormonal contraceptives – including the serious increased risk of depression: http://www.vogue.co.uk/article/side-effects-of-the-pill One alternative they’re turning to is – amazingly enough – a version of natural family planning.
5. The Holy Father offers a Catholic view of the person and community to a conference on the future of Europe: http://www.news.va/en/news/popes-at-rethinking-europe-conference-full-text