1. A good summary of the most important religious liberty case before the Supreme Court this term – the cake maker who declined to make one for a same-sex couple: http://www.thepublicdiscourse.com/2017/10/20148/
2. And a good summary on the state of the fight over assisted suicide, particularly how the advocates have been stymied across the nation: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/the-health-202/2017/10/24/the-health-202-legalizing-assisted-suicide-has-stalled-at-every-level/59ee109330fb045cba000973/?utm_term=.dcc24278402f
3. The repellant disgusting shameless Cult of Moloch is cheering for the death of the child whose life has been at stake in the legal battle centered on a pregnant woman held in immigration detention: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/453101/jane-doe-abortion-pro-choice-movement-cheers Not pro-choice, pro-death. They would have never said a word if she chose life.
4. More people are asking the tough question about whether egg donation is safe for women: https://www.theatlantic.com/video/index/543675/is-egg-donation-safe/
5. A plan in underway to ring the entire island of Ireland with the Rosary: http://www.catholicherald.co.uk/news/2017/10/24/irish-catholics-plan-mass-rosary-prayer-along-coast/