1. Finally, relief from the HHS Mandate! The Administration issues new rules that give real exemptions to religious organizations: https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/breaking-trump-administration-announces-broad-exemptions-for-hhs-mandate-84021 and http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/452403/contraception-mandate-hhs-expands-religious-freedom-exemptions Thank you Mr. President.
2. Blogged about it: http://www.archny.org/news/a-major-victory-for-religious-freedom
3. The Holy Father issues yet another strong denunciation of “gender theory”: https://cruxnow.com/vatican/2017/10/05/pope-defends-malefemale-differences-well-womens-equality/
4. When protesters at a university rush the stage and silence an ACLU speaker who was there to talk about free speech, then things have clearly gotten out of control: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/10/05/the-campus-anti-free-speech-movement-black-lives-matter-protesters-shut-down-aclu-speaker-at-william-mary/?utm_term=.653b60fa9ae5 Here’s the scary quote from the protesters: "The revolution will not uphold the Constitution."
5. Happy Columbus Day. Remember, he was a hero: https://archny.org/news/dont-dishonor-columbus