1. The House passes the Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act: https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/us-house-passes-bill-to-ban-most-abortions-after-20-weeks-85842 Don’t hold your breath for the Senate.
2. Profile of JJ Hanson, a pro-life hero and leader of the movement to stop assisted suicide, and the latest initiative to bring attention to the issue in Congress: https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/three-years-later-this-terminally-ill-man-is-glad-he-rejected-assisted-suicide-81764
3. So how’s that sexual revolution working out for us: http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/26/health/std-highest-ever-reported-cdc/index.html The usual answer from the usual suspects: let’s do even more of the same thing that’s been hurting people for the last half-century.
4. Wesley Smith on a moral conundrum that our technological society is not able to understand, much less answer: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/452284/being-alive-necessary-moral-value
5. An allegedly Catholic school in London descends into madness and rejects reason, science, theology and common sense: http://www.catholicherald.co.uk/news/2017/10/03/catholic-school-use-preferred-pronouns-of-transgender-pupils/