1. I blogged about the horror of sexual exploitation and the disordered desires that demand it: http://www.archny.org/news/the-horror-of-sexual-exploitation
2. The insatiable death-cult of the euthanasia fanatics is coming for those with depression: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/452068/pushing-euthanasia-depressed This is why we can never give an inch on assisted suicide — they will never accept any limits.
3. Richard Doerflinger gives a round of applause to our court victory over assisted suicide: http://www.thepublicdiscourse.com/2017/09/20144/
4. When will our government stop discriminating against churches in disaster relief: https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/religious-leaders-are-fed-up-with-discrimination-against-churches-in-disaster-aid-51287
5. David Mills makes an excellent point about how we should be discussing opposing viewpoints in the Church: https://aleteia.org/2017/09/25/fr-james-martin-scott-hahn-dont-talk-about-them/
6. The phony quislings with the fake letterhead Astroturf organization “Catholics for Choice” are at it again: https://cruxnow.com/church-in-the-usa/2017/09/30/ad-campaign-promotes-abortion-funding-catholic-social-justice-issue/
7. Have you thanked your Guardian Angel today for all his hard work?