1. Wesley Smith on the campaign to normalize euthanasia for Alzheimer’s patients: https://www.firstthings.com/web-exclusives/2017/09/euthanasia-for-alzheimers-patients
2. There is a well-funded international cabal that is pushing Ireland to change its constitutional protection of unborn children: http://www.catholicherald.co.uk/issues/september-29th-2017/whos-funding-irelands-abortion-lobby/
3.The Church in the US is joining with the Holy Father’s "Share the Journey" campaign to promote care for migrants and refugees: https://www.sharejourney.org/
4. The Administration, however, is cutting back even further on refugee admissions: http://www.usccb.org/news/2017/17-174.cfm
5. Appalling double standard on human rights — lots of people applaud the Saudis for letting women drive, but nobody seems interested in their on-going war crimes in Yemen(which are being facilitated by American military aid): http://www.theamericanconservative.com/larison/no-accountability-for-saudi-war-crimes-in-yemen/ Either all human rights matter, or none do.
6. St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle: http://www.danielmitsui.com/00_pictures/battle.jpg