1. The House is planning to vote on a late-term abortion ban: https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/us-house-to-vote-on-banning-abortion-after-20-weeks-94031
2. There is an advantage to letting abortionists talk about their work, because it is guaranteed to display the heartless inhuman cruelty of abortion: http://thefederalist.com/2017/09/26/wont-believe-texas-prosecutors-finding-abortionists-opposing-human-dismemberment-ban/
3. Prof. Charles Camosy gives a clear overview of the situation with the Catholic hospital in Belgium that is insisting on doing euthanasia: https://www.firstthings.com/web-exclusives/2017/09/euthanasia-and-the-belgian-brothers-of-charity
4. Pro-lifers in Ireland are defending their constitutional protection of unborn children: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/451737/ireland-abortion-referendum-2018-eighth-amendment-constitution-social-conservatives-decline-catholic-church-j-j-lee
5. They want rivers to be legal persons and thus have rights: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/26/us/does-the-colorado-river-have-rights-a-lawsuit-seeks-to-declare-it-a-person.html?ref=todayspaper&_r=0 Unborn human children, of course, still have no rights that born people are bound to recognize.
6. What does it take to make a conviction stick against one of our appalling sleazy corrupt lawmakers: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/lovett-skelos-corruption-case-stick-article-1.3522704 The only answer is term limits. Or public execution. Preferably the former.